RE: [pdt-dev] Confirm that HEAD is only branch currently for PDT 2.0

Thanks Guy.

Dave Kelsey

"Guy Gurfinkel" <guy.g@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

30/07/2008 15:43

Please respond to
PDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"PDT Developers" <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [pdt-dev] Confirm that HEAD is only branch currently for PDT 2.0

Yes it is.

Guy.

[pdt-dev] Confirm that HEAD is only branch currently for PDT 2.0

I have quite a few code changes I want to check into PDT. This is the first stage of implementing a couple of new features and I just want to confirm that HEAD is currently the only branch at the moment for PDT 2.0

Cheers

Dave Kelsey

Unless stated otherwise above: