Re: [pdt-dev] new version pdt can't publish file to server

thanks, spektom

But, I have a new question.
For example:
I have two project proA and proB,proB base proA.
For this, I create a blank project proB and proB publish to same dir with proA.if I want change some file in proA,I copy thme to proB in same dir.
then run proB with the change base proA, I can keep proA not change and all change in proB.
but how can I do it in new version?

thanks!
and sorry,my English was pretty bad! ~_~!