RE: [pdt-dev] Getting involved in PDT

Hi Gregor, first thank you for presenting yourself.

Since currently the process of becoming a committer is not final (see
issue #240475), I recommend you to start with checking out pdt source
code and pick few issues (bugs and enhancements) from Bugzilla to solve.
Although the process is not final one thing is always true - "a
developer gains such committer rights through frequent and valuable
contributions".

Also, I recommend you to start looking in the following links that can
be handy when starting to contribute to pdt:

PDT development environment (checking out the code):
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDT_Development_Environment

Conventions and Guidelines:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Conventions_and_Guidelines

Articles about PDT development: