RE:Re: [pdt-dev] PDT archives builds are not available for download

Eclipse 3.4 & WTP 3.0 are pretty stable, considering their final builds will be this week. If the Babel translations are incomplete, consider contributing!

As to the old releases of PDT 0.7, AFAIK they're still available via the update site:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/updates/site.xml

--
Nick Boldt :: Release Engineer, IBM Toronto Lab
Eclipse Modeling :: http://www.eclipse.org/modeling

Inactive hide details for "y.le.ny@xxxxxxxxxxx" <y.le.ny@xxxxxxxxxxx>"y.le.ny@xxxxxxxxxxx" <y.le.ny@xxxxxxxxxxx>

          "y.le.ny@xxxxxxxxxxx" <y.le.ny@xxxxxxxxxxx>

          06/18/08 10:49 AM

Nick Boldt/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, PDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE:Re: [pdt-dev] PDT archives builds are not available for download

>Have you considered using PDT 1.1 with Eclipse 3.4 & WTP 3.0, including
>the translations provided by the Babel project?
No because Eclipse 3.4 is not a stable release. It is only a release candidate or beta release. And the translations provided by the Babel project are not complete.

>Or do you have a technical reason for preferring to use a 2 year old
>platform when 3.4 is out in 7 days?
Yes because , I have the full translations in french for Eclipse 3.2.x , WTP 1.5.5 and for others tools. The list is here :
http://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/20061127cb_ibmtranslations.php.
I don't like to use software in english. I like to use software in french because I can use it better and not do mistakes or misinterpretation. And in France, there is the Toubon law (see wikipedia).

Yannick

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

De : codeslave@xxxxxxxxxx
Date : 18/06/08 16:05:37
A :
PDT Developers

Sujet : Re: [pdt-dev] PDT archives builds are not available for download

Have you considered using PDT 1.1 with Eclipse 3.4 & WTP 3.0, including
the translations provided by the Babel project?

As-tu considéré utiliser PDT 1.1 avec Eclipse 3.4 & WTP 3.0, incluant
les traductions provis par le projet Babel?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDT/Installation#Eclipse_3.4_.2F_Ganymede_.2F_PDT_1.1
http://babel.eclipse.org/babel/

Or do you have a technical reason for preferring to use a 2 year old
platform when 3.4 is out in 7 days?

Pourquoi préféres-tu employer une platforme agée de deux ans, quand 3.4
sera disponible dans une seule semaine?

Nick

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/downloads/ or add
http://archive.eclipse.org/pdt/downloads/.