From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of y.le.ny@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 4:13 PM
To: pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pdt-dev] PDT archives builds are not available for download

Hello,

I want to use PDT with Eclipse 3.2.2 and WPT 1.5.5 because there is french translations for the Eclipse 3.2.x SDK and WTP 1.5.x (WebTools Project).
PDT 1.0.x is for Eclipse 3.3.x and I can not found PDT 0.7.x for Eclipse 3.2.x.

Can you add the binary files for PDT 0.7.x and PDT 1.0.0 to 1.0.3 on the webpage http://download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/downloads/ or add all this binary files at http://archive.eclipse.org/pdt/downloads/.
But now, there is no webpage http://archive.eclipse.org/pdt/downloads/.
Can you create it and add link to the binary files for archives in this webpage.

Thank You.

Yannick LE NY

My...o ? You...quoi ? Face...qui ?... Vous ne savez plus comment tre vous-mme ?
Pour Crer, Partager et enfin Gagner ... Dcouvrez iDOO en vido

Back to the top