From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Nick Boldt
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 11:46 PM
To: PDT Developers
Subject: Re: [pdt-dev] PHP 5.3.0 support

Couldn't find an existing bug for this enhancement, so I've opened

Once the PDT devs see it, they can comment there on

Of course if you're itching to see this implemented, I'm sure they'd be
happy to have a patch/contribution from you. :)

As an aside, the Eclipse newsgroups generally work better if you're
looking for support. Mailing lists usually are for dev-to-community
announcements and dev-to-dev discussions. Bugzilla is best for feature
requests and offers to help / contribute.