[pdt-dev] PDT 1.0.3 Delayed ?

Hi Guys,

I am assuming that PDT 1.0.3 has been delayed as you haven't published the details of the test and release schedule for it.

When it is ready, please can you let me know the build that is planned for the 1.0.3 release so that if possible I can test the xdebug side of things (to ensure the enhancements and fixes I have committed are present) and also the process for getting fixes in (if necessary) and a new build created as I still don't know what process you follow ?

Thanks

Dave Kelsey

Unless stated otherwise above: