Re: [pdt-dev] Strange Eclipse error: cannot change the .php file size to smaller, cannot cut content

You open Eclipse at the second time, you see that the file is
"changed", but actually the file is not changed on disk?
And, moreover, the file modification time is updated? I'm sorry, but I
can't imaging this happening...

Please press 'right-click' on the file, then go to "Properties", and
verify that the file location is the same as the file on disk.

Thanks!