Re: [pdt-dev] Some questions

Hi all, thanks for your replys.
Actually I've made a mistake, instead of CDT must be PDT :)

Sorry for inconvenience.
Best regards,
Aram.

2008/4/21 Assaf Almaz <Assaf.Almaz@xxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

Basically this list is used for sharing information about PDT releases,
code changes/questions and so on.

Anyway, I assume that by saying "attend" you mean use the CDT to code in C/C++ inside
the PDT installation. To do that you should install the CDT plugins
(using: help > Software Updates > Find and Install)

Hope it helps,

Assaf