From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bas van Meurs
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 3:16 PM
To: pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pdt-dev] Refactoring in PDT PHP Eclipse plugin

Hello,

I’m trying to refactor some PHP-filenames, class names and method names. I can see the ‘refactor’ option in the right-click menu, but when I click on ‘rename’ nothing happens. Is refactoring implemented in PDT, and if so, how do I use it? And if not, will it be in the future? I think it’s a very important tool.

Kind regards,

Bas van Meurs

Back to the top