[pdt-dev] syntax highlighting

Hi all,
I'm trying PDT after recently having trouble with PHPEclipse. I currently haven't figured out how to get the Outline & PHP Project Outline working (i've tried converting my projects to PDT projects) and I'm still not sure what the 'build.properties' and 'manifest' are for? However my suggestion is to add another colour to your syntax highlighting palette, I think you should add a seperate colour for method names and not include them in the 'Normal' colour. In the following example statement I'd want 'exampleMethod' to be highlighted in a different colour than that used for the semantics:

$exampleObject->exampleMethod($exampleArg)

Thanks,
Jimmy

--
*** Sparkle Interactive ***