[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [pdt-dev] Project meta data is out of date for tools.pdt
- From: "Assaf Almaz" <Assaf.Almaz@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 12:02:28 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AchSQHUm75Ya34rGQJ2eXFhAib6WXAAZhT8g
- Thread-topic: [pdt-dev] Project meta data is out of date for tools.pdt
The Portal was updated.
PDT 1.1 was added and scheduled for 2008-09-15
The PDT 1.1 roadmap (including milestones and RC dates) will be updated
I the next days.
Thanks for the feedback
From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of portal on behalf of emo
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 11:47 PM
Subject: [pdt-dev] Project meta data is out of date for tools.pdt
Projects are required to keep meta data up to date using the
Portal (http://portal.eclipse.org/). The following problems were found
with this project's meta-data:
* The date for release 0.7 cannot be parsed. Please use MM/DD/YYYY or
* The date for release 1.0 cannot be parsed. Please use MM/DD/YYYY or
* There is no next/future release of this project. All Eclipse projects
must have a "next release" planned and scheduled.
pdt-dev mailing list