RE: [pdt-dev] confirm which branch is for the 1.0.2 official release

Hi Assaf, thanks for the clarification. Can I confirm another point.

I see the publish check box has vanished now, does this mean that PDT must support linked files and folders so that changes can be made to php scripts within the webserver directory structure and also be part of the workspace for editing and debugging ?

Currently XDebug support doesn't work with linked files and folders so I was wondering what the PDT requirements were in this area.

Cheers
Dave Kelsey

Unless stated otherwise above: