Re: [pdt-dev] Server Launch Dialog for branch

> There should not be any compile issues.
> I've just synchronized my sources to HEAD, and there are no problems...

Hi Michael,

very strange. I synced as well and it said no differences but somehow one of the files was corrupted on my machine. Doing a delete of that file and then a revert got the correct file back.

I can confirm I have the same problem in HEAD. When I change the server for example it replaces the file section, but only if the file section is identical to the file selected in the file field. If it isn't, it doesn't change it.

Thx
Dave Kelsey

Unless stated otherwise above: