[pdt-dev] Question about syntax highlighting in pdt

Hello guys,

I'm writing an eclipse plugin to support PHPAspect and I need to
highlight PHP keywords + PHPAspect keywords (cf attached screenshot).

I defined a org.eclipse.wst.sse.core.modelHandler extension point for
PHPAspect. The  PHPAspect model handler, that is activated only with
the phpaspect content type, replace all the calls to the phplexer by
the phpaspectlexer.
The thing is that when a region in the editor is modified, my
modelHandler is not called and I would like to bootstrap the lookup of
the ModelHandler when a region is modified.
Do you know how I could proceed ?

Thanks in advance,

William

--