[pdt-dev] function autocomplete

Hi All,

I was hoping for zend studio style of auto-complete in the zend pdt. Well it works well for variables and classes. But not for PHP built in functions, I have to press the CTRL+Space combination everytime to get the list.

The preference->code assist page of the PDT have an option for "Auto Activation triggers for PHP", by default it has $:>, I was hopping with tinkering with that so that the list of functions also works, automatically. So far, none of the combination I have tried, have worked:(.

Or may be change the source of the PDT and re-compile it???

Hoping for help.

Kind Regards,
Ashish

Back to the top