[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pdt-dev] function autocomplete
- From: AMP Post <amppost@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:47:37 +0530
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=YiWdATXpxQ75YMyaJb+JicqvYmFedXihx4vimkm7vmon7Xz8mTk5gV/7yM9AlQVwKNvlRrKk5dCeDh3zyBjxrRw1lqfKJfhZmUpJ1kxs3s6sCvzurKFK7FOJivi1I0SOEWSRH3t3rWAQ3/rTIX5PfGvvqPtPaguYEkl9b2DNNbo=
- Organization: AMP Post
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (Windows/20070728)
I was hoping for zend studio style of auto-complete in the zend pdt.
Well it works well for variables and classes. But not for PHP built in
functions, I have to press the CTRL+Space combination everytime to get
The preference->code assist page of the PDT have an option for "Auto
Activation triggers for PHP", by default it has $:>, I was hopping with
tinkering with that so that the list of functions also works,
automatically. So far, none of the combination I have tried, have worked:(.
Or may be change the source of the PDT and re-compile it???
Hoping for help.