Re: [pdt-dev] PDT in eclipse (Centos)

Thanks Dan!

It works for me too.. Anyway, i have been trying to open a file from a network location but i am not successful so far. Is eclipse capable of opening a file from a network? Or i need to copy the files inside the workspace folder?

Daniel Latter <dan.latter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I too couldnt find it in the create new ... until I opened the PHP Perspective - window>open perspective. not sure about the hanging thing.

Thanks
Dan