[pdt-dev] new in CVS: validators reorganization

Clean up for PHP syntax validation:

  1. No more parser scheduling tasks – we don’t queue parser tasks. Each task is performed in the caller thread.
  2. Reconciler step – PHP syntax validation is scheduled by Eclipse’s mechanism and wrapped by WST validators framework (It is invoked when the user stops typing).
  3. No more PHPHTMLValidator – we have different validator for each domain.
    1. HTMLValidator (written by WST) – validates HTML tags.
    2. PHPValidator (written by PDT) – validates PHP syntax.

Bests,

Roy Ganor

Software Engineer, R&D

tel.   +972-3-7539637