Re: [pdt-dev] Getting an instance of org.eclipse.php.internal.ui.explorer.ExplorerPart

Hi,

You can use an Eclipse mechanism for finding views:

IWorkbenchPage page = PlatformUI.getWorkbench().getActiveWorkbenchWindow().getActivePage();
if (page != null) {
    ExplorerPart explorerPart = (ExplorerPart) page.findView("org.eclipse.php.ui.explorer");
    if (explorerPart != null) {
        // Do something
    }
}