Re: [pdt-dev] Download sites all unavailable

Title: Re: [pdt-dev] Download sites all unavailable

Thank you for your input, we are looking into the problem.
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/updates/” is meant to be used through the eclipse update manager, and it works. You get the 404 message when opening it from the browser.
As for the mirrors not working – it is eclipse policy not to mirror Nightly and Integration builds. Since our project is still in the Incubation phase, most of our builds are still integration builds.

Hope this helps you,