From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Karthik
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 21:52
To: pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pdt-dev] Unit test results for the nightly builds

http://europa-mirror2.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/downloads/drops/N20070705/re
sults/TEST-php.html

The download pages for the PDT nightly builds contain links to unit
test results such as the above which contain a number of failures and
errors. I'm not sure if they apply to the PDT project or not, but the
following quote from the test page sounds like they probably do:

"Note: failures are anticipated and checked for with assertions while
errors are unanticipated."

I've checked the test results for all builds until the date of the
last milestone release and all of them report a number of errors.

Just curious.
-K