[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [pdt-dev] Hiding system files from navigator
- From: "Shachar Ben-Zeev" <shachar@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 15:44:36 +0300
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Ace+OK27Ah1ip5GJQX6q7Ksccvs7ugAAEjpg
- Thread-topic: [pdt-dev] Hiding system files from navigator
You should use the "PHP Explorer" view which hides these files by default.
Team Leader, Zend Technologies
From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dario Taraborelli
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 3:41 PM
Subject: [pdt-dev] Hiding system files from navigator
I've recently switched to PDT after using PhpEclipse for a long time.
So far I'm quite happy, but I have a (possibly silly) issue with the
Eclipse configuration files.
Since I've installed PDT, I see 2 folders and 2 files holding project-
specific settings under Navigator:
Is there a way to:
- hide these files/folders from the Eclipse navigator;
- prevent Eclipse from exporting them when using Export > File System
I'm running on Eclipse 3.3 with PDT 1.0.
Wikka Development Team