[pdt-dev] Hiding system files from navigator

I've recently switched to PDT after using PhpEclipse for a long time. So far I'm quite happy, but I have a (possibly silly) issue with the Eclipse configuration files.

Since I've installed PDT, I see 2 folders and 2 files holding project- specific settings under Navigator:

Is there a way to:
- hide these files/folders from the Eclipse navigator;
- prevent Eclipse from exporting them when using Export > File System

I'm running on Eclipse 3.3 with PDT 1.0.

-- Dario Taraborelli Wikka Development Team http://wikkawiki.org