[pdt-dev] PDT Summer Camp! (did i mention FREE PHP T-shirts?)

In order to provide the best PHP development tool for PDT 1.0 in September (or in 1.5) we wish to use the community help and conduct a summer camp where we will define few potential enhancements with working groups assigned to them.

The current enhancement candidates are (taken from bugzilla of course):

  • Smarty templates support - 182860
  • Mylyn integration - 178350
  • Smarter code assist - Recently used elements would appear after certain keystroke is pressed - 148938, 171009
  • Outline view additional filters - 171513

You can participate in the summer camp in two ways:

1. Take an active part in the development, be assigned for specific enhancement, work close with PDT committers and get a PHP T-Shirt!

2. Vote for the enhancement you want to see implemented in the PDT poll - http://www.eclipse.org/pdt/ (on the right side)

If you want to be active please contact me.

Yossi Leon

Product Manager, Development Tools

& PDT Project Leader
yossi@xxxxxxxx