Re: [pdt-dev] 1.0.0 M1 update site problem

On 6/21/07, Alon Peled <alon@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am sorry it took us a while to fix the problem.

It's no problem.
I just haven't seen any answer and was wondering that maybe my email got overlooked and I think that the issue was important.

Thank you very much for following up on the issue, you are right, it is important for us to make it available.
The problem is now fixed.

Super!
It is a great work you are doing around PDT. Finally I am happy to see a usable PHP IDE for Eclipse.

--
Best regards,
Piotr Szczepanik

Back to the top