Re: [pdt-dev] 1.0.0 M1 update site problem

On 6/19/07, Piotr Szczepanik <piter75@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I see that developers have tried changing it in site.xml, but there is still a wrong id in feature.xml file and it makes the S20070611 version not installable from update site. It does not show up on the list of available versions.

Sorry for replying to myself but...

Isn't anyone interested in making the milestone release available to users on update site?
It isn't about me because I've downloaded the stable version from zend's update site (the one with capital V is still there) but there will probably be a lot of people disappointed that they cannot install it from Eclipse's Updated site with their 3.3 builds.

--
Best regards,
Piotr Szczepanik

Back to the top