Re: [pdt-dev] Block indent/unindent does not respect tab setting

I think there is a bug related to this issue:
Can you add your comments to this bug?

On 5/29/07, drm <drm@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

It seems that block indent/unindent feature does not respect my tab
settings in the Formatter preferences page of PDT. I have selected
spaces for tabs and a size of 3, but when selecting an block of code and
indenting it (tab key), it uses a tab character for each selected line.
Unindenting (shift-tab) works only as expected when the lines are
indented using tabs, i.e. the space character before the first character
on the lines is deleted on every row, which unindents only 1 space if
indented with spaces.

Is there another setting to fix this?

drm / Gerard
pdt-dev mailing list