[pdt-dev] Block indent/unindent does not respect tab setting

Hi all,

It seems that block indent/unindent feature does not respect my tab settings in the Formatter preferences page of PDT. I have selected spaces for tabs and a size of 3, but when selecting an block of code and indenting it (tab key), it uses a tab character for each selected line. Unindenting (shift-tab) works only as expected when the lines are indented using tabs, i.e. the space character before the first character on the lines is deleted on every row, which unindents only 1 space if indented with spaces.

Is there another setting to fix this?

drm / Gerard

Back to the top