[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pdt-dev] Rebuild doesn't work
- From: drm <drm@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:51:12 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (Windows/20070221)
For future reference, the (a?) solution is the following: (quote from
You can do it manually:
1. Create new empty PDT Project.
2. Open .project file.
3. Open .project file of existing PHPEclipse project.
4. Replace Nature & Builders in the .project of existing PHPEclipse project with ones from newly created PDT project.
Full thread is listed in the eclipse.tools.pdt newsgroup titled "No
build of projects (no outline, no completion, no ctrl+click)"