From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Strong
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2007 11:27 PM
To: PDT Developers
Subject: [pdt-dev] still stuck in noobie question...

As you can see below I got some great advice on my (still nasty) newbie
question.  Using this information I was able to add ftp and WebDAV
plugins and to connect to my remotes sites.  I was also able to import
files from these sites to my local workstation, BUT when I try to open
one of the imported files I get an error message that there was an error
and to check the error log.  Empty windows are added to the UI, but they
are (of course) of not much use :-)  I checked the files and they are
downloaded, without errors and editable by other text editors.

so:
    where is the error log?
    how do i get eclipse to open the files

thanks!!!