Re: [pdt-dev] The "New" dialog.

Hi again,

My problem was config related. It can be found via "Window" -> "Customize Perspective...".

Sorry to waste you time on this and thanks for all the effort you put into the PDT project. We're 20 developers at my company, and most of us use eclipse with PDT. So just send me a mail if you need help with testing...

Have a good weekend!

Thomas Atterbom
Technical Project Manager
+46708816516