Re: [pdt-dev] The "New" dialog.

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes I'm in the php perspective, see attached screenshot.

PNG image

Best

Thomas Atterbom
Technical Project Manager
+46708816516

On 3 maj 2007, at 12.18, Gadi Goldbarg wrote:

Hi Thomas,

Please verify you are in the PHP Perspective, and let us know.

--
Gadi Goldbarg, Development Tools , QA Team Leader , Zend.
email: gadi@xxxxxxxx

phone: +972-3-7539500 ext 9617

http://www.zend.com/