Re: [pdt-dev] Submission of XDebug support for PDT

Dave Kelsey pisze:

Hi Yossi,

I was wondering now that 0.7RC3 is out how things are progressing for getting XDebug support into PDT. I hope the document I sent you is a start to coming up with a framework for PDT to support Zend, XDebug and maybe other debug protocols in the future.

There has been a lot of interest in the XDebug plugin so I think it would be great for PDT to get the support in. I was also pleased to see that it got mentioned in your EclipseCon presentation.

Dave Kelsey

/Unless stated otherwise above:
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU/

pdt-dev mailing list
try these links there is explanation how to use xdebug in pdt