From: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mike Milinkovich
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 3:31 PM
To: 'PDT Developers'
Cc: tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx; 'Andi Gutmans'
Subject: [tools-pmc] RE: [pdt-dev] Deskzilla license key for the PDT

I hate to be a party pooper, but the use of commercially-licensed products
(even "free" ones) is currently not allowed within projects at the Eclipse
Foundation. The EMO and the Board is working on a policy statement on this
which might change that position. But that is the current status quo.

I would also like to point out that for those interested in tighter Eclipse
IDE integration with Bugzilla that if you have not yet tried Mylar, you
really should.

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.