[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pdt-dev] Best way to manually upgrade the PDT
- From: "Bruno Mairlot" <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:55:03 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AceB2k84k1bEjYY2Ts6d6zvw71L2Lg==
- Thread-topic: Best way to manually upgrade the PDT
I was wondering...
As it seems there will be no more release to be available from the
update mechanism of Eclipse before the IP issue is solved (which can
take a long time), what is the best way to manually update the PDT with
the nightly builds ?
Should we just uncompress them in the eclipse main directory ? Is is
required to remove the old features/files before ? And how to make sure
that the update is correct ?