[pdt-dev] Code assist

I have a question , i don`t know is this a right place, but i cant get newsgroup working. Is it possible that Pdt assist code like Zend Studio. I mean when i write a i have functions which starts on a , i try to add an a character to code assist field and it works, but this field is to short to add all characters Is it possible to make it bigger to add all characters or there is another way to do code assist ?.

Back to the top