Re: [pdt-dev] Problems with Eclipse PDT mirrors

Hi.

> I think the location for the PDT download has recently changed
> (going from php/updates to pdt/updates or something like that).

> Any help would be appreciated, as right now my PDT installation is
> extremely unstable (some basic stuff like copy& paste don't work
> correctly when using PDT: I'll make some bug reports) and I'd like
> to update it, but obviously cannot.

You can change update site manually in:
eclipse/features/php_feature_*/feature.xml

I think, that correct URL for now is:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/updates/

What kind of problems do You have with copy&paste?

--
Adrian Ziolkowski
Acquitec.com

Back to the top