[pde-ui-dev] exporting features with fragments that do not match the current Target Platform

If I create a feature (foo.feature) that contains 2 fragments: 1 for macosx, carbon, x86 (bar.carbon.macosx.x86). and 1 for win32, win32, x86 (bar.win32.win32.x86) is there any way to export this feature from the IDE?
I have a Target Environment with os=macosx, ws=carbon, arch=x86
Choosing Export...->Deployable Features->foo.feature will result in a plugin not found exception for bar.win32.win32.x86 (as it is in an unresolved state)
I have a Target Environment with os=win32, ws=win32, arch=x86
Choosing Export...->Deployable Features->foo.feature will result in a plugin not found exception for bar.carbon.macosx.x86 (as it is in an unresolved state)
How can I get both exported?
I realize that I can create 2 features with one fragment in each and then set the target environment to match the fragment's needs and then export the feature.  But this is not what I want, I want both fragments in the same feature.

Patrick Dempsey

Back to the top