Re: [pde-dev] NoClassDefinationFound Error installing 'Exported Plugin'

Problem Fixed. What I made?
New > Project > Plugin from existing jars

I was selected all required jars; Put the new plugin as dependency of
my plugin and exported the two plugins. :)

I hope this help you too.
Vinícius Pitta Lima de Araújo