[pde-dev] testing actions and tree views

Hi,

I'm not sure if this mailing list is the right please.
But there is so less available about pde unit testing.
I'm read the "Contribution to eclipse" i think the only public text available about pde testing, or isnt it?

If this is the wrong please please point me to a forum where i can ask my questions.

How to test actions with pde junit?
Especially how can i test if the button is active or inavtice?
How i can test if a node in a tree view is exanded or collapsed. How can i simulate a expanding of a node in a test?

Thanks for any hints
Stefan

open technology:   http://www.media-style.com
open source:           http://www.weta-group.net