[pde-dev] tooltip?

Hi guys and gals,
I finally got my plugin working correctly and deployed etc. Something I
noticed though is when you hover the mouse of the button in the tool bar it
doesn't show a tooltip like the rest of them. After looking on the eclipse
forums it seems like you have to write a class just to show a tooltip. Is
there an eaiser way to do this? I thought that it would have been a line in
the plugin.xml but couldn't find anything in that regards. Any insight on
how to do this would be appreciated. Thanks...

Joe Reynolds
State of Alabama Dept. of Human Resources
ASSIST Client Construction Team
E-mail: jgreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top