Re: [pde-dev] Some Doubts...

All questions relative to plugin development that are not part of eclipse must me asked on the platform newsgroup.
Pde-dev is a mailing list for people interested in following the developement of the PDE component.

        PaScaL

"DENNIS JOAO AVANCI" <dennis.avanci@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: pde-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/13/2003 12:19 PM