Re: [pde-dev] Docking Views

> Hi.

I haven't received messages on this but from you in several days.  Maybe this list is dead?  I don't know for sure.  I haven't had much luck on any of these lists.  Have you found any really good documentation on the eclipse GUI stuff?  If so, please forward any links. I am sort of where you are.  I have done plenty of swing GUI, but now it's something new.  I like the framework, but I am having issue with what I can or cannot do.  I don't understand how far my work can go. If we get answer on this issue it will help me also.

I would like to use my swing code for a syntax highlighting editor that I have.  It was written using Swing but I would like to use it in Eclipse will some modification.  Let me know if you find this list is dead.  I will unsubscribe.

Thanks,

David aka. PiratePete www.piratepetesoftware.com
piratepete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx