[pde-dev] PDE Build 3.0

Hi!

I'm evaluating a build process for our branded Eclipse based on the
org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder. We don't use CVS and we don't want to
compile Eclipse itself. Instead we are using the released ZIP files, extract
them and delete unwanted files (the launcher).

Is it possible to use the PDE Build 3.0 with other or without SCM systems
(like ClearCase)? Which role plays the package.xml in the "scripts"
directory of the PDE build plugin? I looked through the eclipsebuilder and
it doesn't seem to get called.

Thanks, Gunnar

Back to the top