[paho-dev] want help with bug triage for the python library?

I'm wondering if the python maintainers want some help with bug
triage... it seems like there are many "support" issues sitting available. I might be able to help with support type requests... here is some sample followup on my part.

https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.python/issues/744
https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.python/issues/745

A lot of them are clearly just mistakes (complaints that
don't refer to the correct library...  like this:

https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.python/issues/740

With a little more information about criteria for triage, I might be able to at least ask for more information, and perhaps close some bugs.

thanks.

Back to the top