Re: [paho-dev] Documentation for Paho

Hi Niral,

the documentation I have so far is on the website, and links from it: https://www.eclipse.org/paho/clients/c/embedded/

Benjamin Cabe also recorded a tutorial for MQTTPacket (one of the embedded libraries) here: http://blog.benjamin-cabe.com/2014/08/26/mqtt-on-the-ti-cc3200-launchpad-thanks-to-paho-embedded-client

Each of the libraries has samples to go along with it, too.

Improving the doc/tutorials is one of the items on my to do list.

Ian

On 07/04/2015 01:07 PM, Niral Kalavadia wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have cloned embedded-c version of Paho. I have looked into directory but could not find documentation. Where can I find documentation for the same?

Thanks,
Niral