Re: [p2-dev] Can't get past the gerrit build baseline check

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 12:36 PM Todor Boev <rinsvind@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On one hand the gerrit build says I have to increase the version of the bundles I have modified to versions higher than the baseline:

That's a good thing.

On the other hand once I do that the build seems to fail because the tycho target platform can't find the new version of the bundle:

That seems like bad thing.

The p2 build works on my machine - but apparently the baseline checks are not enabled.

Try `mvn clean verify -DskipTests -Dcompare-version-with-baselines.skip=false`.

Back to the top