Re: [p2-dev] RCP check-for-update standard behavior

Mickael,

I in no way suggested that Julien should do this; I expect that he doesn't.  The point is that there are many way to specify requirements and I know the EPP packages have changed how it does this over time.  So the underlying point is that even if he locks in specific versions for direct dependencies the indirect dependencies may not have done and so could potentially be updated...

Regards,
Ed