[p2-dev] Missing Eclipse.icns on branded launcher (new OS X layout)

Hi,

I'm experimented with the new Mac OS X layout and have a product build which renames the launcher. The application folder is also renames during the Tycho build (using 0.23-SNAPSHOT). It seems to be working fine. The build is properly signed at Eclipse.org and starts fine with the new layout. No issues reported.

The only missing thing are the application icons. I can see that the Info.plist contains an entry CFBundleIconFile pointing to Eclipse.icns. However, that file seems to be missing. Before I open a bug ... is this file supposed to be there?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx