[p2-dev] accepting feature license for command line p2 install?

Hi,

I have a script that uses the p2 directory app to install sets of the eclipse datatools features on top of classic eclipse 4.2.2 from the command line for our development team to use.
However, we found that if we want to install additional eclipse features from the 'Install New Software', the previous installed datatools features licenses are showing up in the license panel.
Is there way to accept the feature license when the features are installed using the command line p2 installer so the license won't be prompted again later?
Or is this a bug in the license panel that it should not display the license agreement information for the installed features?

Regards,
Denise Chang

Back to the top